Mojo Beef Kabobs2013-05-09
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
Try Mojo Beef Kabobs Recipe
- MOJO Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 large lime, cut into wedges
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 (10 ounce) container cherry tomatoes
Whisk together sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour only half of the Mojo sauce as a marinade over the beef in a medium bowl or food storage bag; cover or seal.
Cover the remaining sauce; refrigerate both at least 24 hours.
Heat broiler or grill.
Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
Season beef with the pepper; thread on skewers, alternate with lime and onion wedges.
Thread tomatoes evely onto separate skewers.
Let reserved marinade come into room temperature.
Broil or grill kebobs, turning occasionally until beef is brown and firm to the touch, about 10 minutes fro medium-rare.
Tomatoes are slightly softened after 4 minutes of grilling.
Serve drizzled with the reserved sauce.