Manpasand Rivayat Episode 2 Part(2) : Tarka Daal Makahni2012-04-30
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Tarka Daal Makahni in Manpasand Rivayat.
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Onion: 2 Tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Green Coriander (Hara Dhania): 2 tablespoon
- Chopped Garlic: 1 teaspoon
- Manpasand Banaspati: 2 tablespoon
- Split Green Gram: 250 gm
- Ginger Chopped: 1 teaspoon
- White Cumin: 1 teaspoon
- Curry Leaves: 5
- Water: 3 cups
- Green Chilies Chopped: 4
soak daal for half an hour, put into a pan with three cups of water, turmeric powder, salt, chopped ginger and cook over low flame until the daal is soft.
In another pan heat Banaspati add chopped onion and fry till light golden.
Add white cumin seeds, chopped garlic, curry leaves, red chillies, chilli powder, coriander powder and cook for 2 minutes.
Pour the fry in the daal pan and garnish with chopped green chillies and green coriander.