Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Gobhi Gosht has a great taste of vegetables and meat. It tastes best with paratha.
- Salt 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder 2 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tsp
- Cauliflower 1 kg
- Red Pepper (Crushed) 1.5 tsp
- Tomato (chopped) 3
- Onion (paste) 2
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- Green Chillies (finely chopped) 6
- Ginger (finely chopped) 2 inches piece
- Mutton (salted boiled) 1/2 kg
- All Spice powder 1.5 tsp
- Cooking Oil 1/2 cup
At first saute fry onion paste in oil.
Then add meat and other spices in it.
Fry them for a while.
Now add tomatoes and water.
Cook them till meat gets tender.
After this add gobhi and cook them for sometime.
Now add ginger, green chillies, and mint.
Cover the lid and cook on low heat for few minutes.