Episode 6: Lahori Fish2012-06-19
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Wish & Dish With Saadat Episode 6.
- Cumin Powder 1 tablespoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder 1 teaspoon
- Mint 2 tablespoons
- Garlic 3 pieces
- Green Chillies 4
- Crushed Coriander (Dhania) 1 tablespoon
- Rahu Fish 1 ½ kg
- Gram Flour (Besan) 1 cup
- Crushed Red Pepper 2 tablespoons
- Red Pepper Powder 1 tablespoon
- Tamarind Paste (Imli) 5 tablespoons
- Green Coriander (Hara Dhania) ½ bundle
- Spices Powder (Garam Masala) 2 tablespoons
- Cumin Seeds 1 teaspoon
- Sufi Banaspati for frying
- Water ½ cup
First of all cut fish into slices.
Take a large bowl and add gram flour (besan), turmeric powder, Spices powder (garm masala), crushed red pepper, red pepper powder, salt, cumin (Zeera), crushed coriander (dhania), ginger garlic paste and Tamarind Paste (Imli) and mix well.
Marinate fish slices in the mixture and leave it for half an hour.
For sauce (Chatni), chop green coriander (hara dhania), mint and green chillies.
Now add chopped green coriander (hara dhania), mint and green chillies along with garlic, tamarind paste (Imli), cumin (Zeera), salt, crushed red Pepper and water in a chopper and grind.
The sauce (chatni) is ready.
After half an hour heat Sufi Banaspati in a pan and fry the marinated fish.
Now serve the Lahori Fish with sauce (chatni).