Episode 12: Chicken Chargha with Imli ki Chatni2012-07-11
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
Wish & Dish With Saadat Episode 12:
- Salt to taste and to taste for chatni
- Chicken 1
- Cumin Powder 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1-½ tablespoon
- Lemon ¼ cup juice
- Crushed Red Chilli 1 teaspoon and 1 teaspoon for chatni
- Lemon peel ¼ cup and 1 tablespoon for chatni
- Eggs 2
- Red Colour 1 pinch
- Tamarind (Imli) Pulp 1 cup
- Cooked Cumin 1 teaspoon
- Spices Powder (Garam Masala) 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds
- Sufi Banaspati for frying
- Water ½ cup
- Molasses 2 tablespoon
Add cumin powder, red chilli powder, crushed red chilli, powder spices, salt, red colour, ginger garlic paste, eggs and lemon in a large bowl and mix well.
Give cuts to chicken, marinate in the mixture and leave it for 2 hours.
Heat water in a pot and put grill in it.
Place the chicken on the grill for steaming for 15 to 20 minutes.
For Imli ki Chatni add tamarind (Imli) pulp, kishmish, molasses (gur), water, crushed red chilli, salt and lemon in a pot and cook for as much as 5 minutes and then add cooked cumin.
Now fry the chicken in Sufi Banaspati and serve it with Imli Ki Chatni.