Cottage Cheese Masala2012-06-28
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Cottage Cheese Masala is popular worldwide. It has very common ingredients which are easily available. This dish is very delicious.
- Salt as to taste
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Red Pepper (Crushed) 1 tsp (crushed)
- Coriander (Hara dhania) 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- Green Chillies 4
- Tomato Paste 2 tomatoes
- Onion Paste 2 onions
- Bay Leaf (Taiz Pattay) 20
- All Spice powder 1 tsp
- Cooking Oil 4 tbsp
- Cottage Cheese 400 gm (cubes)
- Tandoori Roti 5
Firstly fry bay leaf and other spices.
Now fry cottege cheese and add them in the spices.
Add some water and make gravy with it.
Cover the lid and place it on low heat.
Serve it with tandoori roti.