Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
Chicken Karahi – one of the very famous dish in Pakistan and easy to make.
- Salt to taste
- Chicken 500 gms (small pieces)
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Tomato 3 pcs (roughly grind)
- Crushed Red Chilli 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- Ginger 2 tbsp (finely sliced)
- Crushed Cumin (Zeera) 1 tsp
- Crushed Coriander (Dhania) 1 tsp
- Green Coriander (Hara Dhania) 1 bunch
- Cooking Oil 1/4 cup
Heat oil in a wok, add Garlic and Ginger Paste, stir fry for couple of seconds.
Add crushed coriander , cumin and stir them well.
Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
Add green chilies (with one slit down) and fresh coriander and mix them well.
Add tomatoes(roughly grind), salt, crushed red chili and turmeric powder.
Cook covered with lid till the chicken is done, and the water is dried.
Garnish with sliced ginger,green chilies and fresh coriander.
Serving hot with chappati or naan seems better.