Chicken Cheese Balls2012-05-02
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
Chicken cheese balls Recipe is a contribution of “Sumaira Siddiqui” for Food Recipe Contest on Den of Delights.
- Salt accoring to taste
- Chicken Minced Chicken- 3/4 cup
- Corn Flour 2 - 3 tbsp
- Potatoes 2, mashed
- Black Pepper accoring to taste
- Red Pepper Powder accoring to taste
- Chilli Sauce accoring to taste
- Soya Sauce accoring to taste
- Eggs only 1
- Cheese Slice 20 gm
- Chaat Masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice 3 tsp
- Potato Chips crushed chips almost 5 tbsp
Prepare the minced chicken as you want it, just don't add tomatoes and, cook it till its dry.
Cut the cheese into small cubes and mix it into the beef.
Add all the seasoning to the mashed potatoes and mix well.
Make a potato ball, hollow it out, put in some of the beef cheese mixture, and cover it up.
Coat the balls first with cornflour, then in the egg, then in the chips.
Deep fry it and enjoy with joy.