Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Bihari boti is very popular recipe of subcontinental. Steaks gives this recipe a special juicy and spicy taste.
- Salt: to taste
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 tbsp
- Onion: (fried and ground) 1
- Crushed Red Chilli: 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder: ½ tsp
- Yogurt: 100 grams
- Beef: Undercut steak pieces 1 kg
- Papaya Paste: 3 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds: Roasted and crushed 1 tsp
- Garbanzo Beans: Roasted & ground Bengal grams 4 tbsp
- Hot Spices: powder 1 tsp
- Mustard Oil: 4 tbsp
Marinate steak pieces with papaya paste for at least 4 hours.
Mix steak pieces, onion, yogurt, ginger/garlic, mustard oil, turmeric powder, hot spices powder, red chillies, cumin seeds, grams and salt in a bowl.
After 1 hour you can either put them on skewers and cook them over coals, steam and fry them You can also cook it in the oven.
Garnish with sliced lemon,coriander leaves,green chillies and sliced onion.
Serve delicious Bihari Boti with ‘roti, salad, raita and tamarind/mint chtuney.