Beaf Rolls Recipe is a contribution of “Amara Rehman” for Food Recipe Contest on Den of Delights.
- Salt: 1 table spoon
- Cumin Powder: upto taste
- Onion: 1 onion (cut in cubes)
- Red Chilli Powder: 1 table spoon
- Green Chillies: 6-7 green chillies
- Beef: 1/ 2 kg boiled beaf fibers
- Garam Masala Powder: 1 tea spoon crushed garam masala
- Garlic Clove: 10-12 garlic cloves
- Cooking Oil: oil for cookoing
- Roll Patti: according to need
Make a paste of green chillies nd garlic.
Take a pan and put some oil in it.
Now put a paste of garlic nd green chillies.
When it turns brown add a beaf fibres and cook it.
Now add salt, garam masala, red chillies, cumin into beaf fibers and mix them properly.
Now add onion cubes and make it cook.
Masala is ready. Now take roll patti and fill it with masala, fry it in oil.
Beaf rolls are ready now.
Serve it with chatni or ketchup.