Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Barbecue salad is a great combination of vegetables and chicken. You will love it.
- Salt to taste
- Chicken Barbecue masala 1 tbsp (prepared)
- Carrot 3
- Tomato 3
- Onion 2
- Lemon peel 4 tbsp and 2 tbsp for dressing
- Garlic 2 cloves (chopped)
- Crushed Black Pepper 1/2 tsp
- Soya Sauce 4 tbsp
- Chicken Boneless 200 grams
- Lettuce (Salad leaves) 6
- Cucumber 2
- Olive Oil 2 tbsp and 4 tbsp for dressing
Cut chicken into thin strips and finely cut all vegetables.
Mix chicken pieces, barbecue masala, lemon juice, olive oil and salt in a bowl.
Cook in microwave oven for 8 minutes and dish out in a bowl.
Mix dressing ingredients in a bowl.
Toss chicken pieces, vegetables and dressing in a dish and serve.