Bar B Q Rice Platter2012-09-18
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
We are thankful to Kiran Liba Razzaq as Bar B Q Rice Platter recipe is published by Den of Delights, from FOOD RECIPE CONTEST.
- Boiled Rice 4 cups
- Boneless Chicken 400gms(cut into fingershaped pieces)
- Tandoori Masala 3 tbspoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tablespoon
- Yougurt 1/2 cup
- Oil 2 tbs
- pinch of orange color
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
- coal 1 piece for smoke
- Capsicum 2 small(cut into julian)
- Cabbage 1 small(Finely sliced)
- Half cup mayonese (For sauce)
- Chilli Garlic Sauce 2 Tbs
- Fresh Corriander Chopped finely 1 Tbs
Marinate chicken with all the ingredients except coal for at least 10 minutes.
Add oil to the marinated chicken
Transfer marinated chicken to pan and cook until water dries and oil seperated on medium flame.
Heat the coal and give smoke to chicken for three min.
Stir fry vegetables
Mix all the ingrdients of sauce mentioned.
Layer the platter as shown in Pictures.