- Chicken Boneless: 1 kg
- Oil: ½ cup
- Onion (finely chopped): ½ cup
- Garlic-ginger Paste: 1 table spoon
- Powdered Red Chilies: 1 table spoon
- Turmeric Powder: ½ teaspoon
- Salt: As per your taste & requirement
- Yogurt: ½ kg
- Spices Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Kaswandy Achaar: 2 tablespoon
- Bay Leaf: 5-6 leaves
- Tomato Paste: ½ cup
- Cumin Seeds: 1 teaspoon
- Carom Seeds: 1 teaspoon
Heat up the oil and pour in onion, keep it like this until it gets reddish brown. Also pour ginger-garlic paste into it.
Now include chicken into it and pour yogurt, powdered red chilies, turmeric powder, salt and spices powder and cook it properly.
At the end, pour the mashed Kaswandi Achaar and place bayleaf while giving final cooking touch.
Achaari Handi is ready to serve.